Clinics & Services
The practice holds contracts with GGNHSB for the following ‘enhanced services’:
- An annual flu immunisation programme to protect the elderly and others at risk.
- Regular monitoring, by blood and urine tests, for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Annual comprehensive reviews for patients with heart disease and strokes.
- Annual comprehensive reviews for patients with diabetes
- A methadone substitution programme for patients with drug abuse problems.
- MMR immunisation for at risk adults.
All GP practices are contracted to provide ‘essential services’, that is basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following ‘additional services’:
- Child health surveillance
- Contraceptive services. Oral contraception and Implants. Implant insertion, Dr Miller can be seen by appointment for this service
- Maternity services in the post natal period.
- Maternity Central Booking telephone number 0141 347 8422.
- Routine immunisation of children.
- Immunisation for adults in relation to travel. Not all travel immunisations are available on the NHS, please ask the practice nurse for details.
- Cervical smears.